The Full Plate Weight Loss Program

The Full Plate Weight Loss Program is a course provided at no cost by our non-profit organization. We exist to inspire and empower you so living healthy becomes doable.

This small-step lifestyle medicine approach will teach you how to eat full plates of healthy, delicious food without feeling famished, frustrated or deprived so you can accomplish your health goals like: weight loss, lower cholesterol, better blood sugar control, an increase in energy and so much more.

Big positive health outcomes are made possible by focusing on one thing - a plant predominant, high-fiber diet. That’s a fancy way of saying we all need to eat more foods like strawberries, carrots, black beans, and oatmeal. This program gives you the tools to make it doable for you.

We have seen whole fiber foods transform lives and there are decades of research to support the positive influence whole, unprocessed fiber foods have on our health.

The One Thing That Makes Full Plate Different

At the core, Full Plate Living helps you eat more natural, whole fiber foods – fruits, vegetables, beans and cooked whole grains.

The goal is to work up to eating 40 grams of fiber a day. To help you reach this goal, we’ve created the 75% Plate Approach, which provides a visual goal to fill 75% of the plate at each meal with fruits, vegetables, beans and cooked whole grains. The other 25% for a single serving of anything else.

Gain free access to The Full Plate Weight Loss Program in the membership here.

What you receive with the free Full Plate Living program

You gain access to The Full Plate Weight Loss Program’s 16 video lessons. It’s an easy-to-follow lifestyle medicine nutrition program.

Module 1

This is Full Plate 101. We cover all the details you need to get started eating the Full Plate Living way.

  • How to Lose Weight and Feel Full
  • Why You’ll Want to Essentially Triple The Amount of Fiber You’re Eating
  • An Easy Way To Measure How Much Fiber You’re Eating
  • The First Habit You Need to Succeed on Full Plate

Module 2

These lessons are designed to ignite ideas for 75% meals at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

  • Master 75% Plate Breakfast
  • Pack 75% Plate Lunches
  • Ace 75% Plate Suppers
  • The Habit of Maintaining a Weight Loss Friendly Environment

Module 3

Learn how to eat more fruits, vegetables, beans and cooked whole grains.

  • How to Start Eating Beans
  • The Best Fruits and Veggies to Choose
  • How to Add 75% Cooked Whole Grains to Your Plate
  • The Habit of Turning Negative Thoughts Into Positive Ones

Module 4

Learn how to navigate common weight loss speed bumps.

  • How To Eat Out Without Gaining Weight
  • How To Drink Less Of Your Calories
  • How To Snack Smarter
  • The Habit of Moving More

You also gain access to support through our membership resources – live workshops, videos, emails with recipes and meal ideas as well as access to the private Facebook Community created just for those participating in this program.

Create your free account now and gain access to this program and resources to help you achieve your health goals.

Connect with Other Members for Support

The Full Plate Living Membership has a private Facebook Community so you don't have to do this alone. Connect with other members along this health journey.

Get Connected

75% Plate Approach

Learn about our small-step approach so you can achieve your goals. Our free online programs will walk you through learning how to make this doable for you.

Learn More

Start the Full Plate Weight Loss Program

Gain access to The Full Plate Weight Loss Program in the free Full Plate Living Membership now. The Lesson 1 video is the perfect place to start!

Start Now