Chocolate Dip with a Twist
What do chocolate and beans have in common?
They make a creamy and delicious high fiber summer fruit dip. Check it out:
- 1 can cannellini beans – drained and rinsed
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup coconut milk fat (solid out of coconut milk can)
- 2 Tablespoons coconut milk liquid (liquid on bottom of coconut milk can)
- 3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Add all ingredients to the food processor and blend on high until smooth (about 1 minute). Pour into serving dish and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set up.
Serve with your favorite fruit: bananas, strawberries, grapes, kiwi, pineapple, etc.
Full Plate Living is a small-step approach with big health outcomes. It's provided as a free service of Ardmore Institute of Health.